In this role you will:
- Be part of a global team providing developing and supporting AVEVA licensing solutions.
- Participate in Scrum meetings with other team members including sprint planning and estimating; backlog refinement; daily Scrum meetings; sprint retrospectives and sprint reviews.
- Ensure to carry out thorough testing at Tasks assigned to you, scenarios are developed, reviewed and approved as per acceptance criteria.
- Automate the tests to reduce manual efforts.
- Engineering Graduates/Postgraduates in Mechanical/Chemical/ Civil/Electrical/Marine/Computer streams with first class degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Product Quality Assurance.
- Expertise in both API and UI testing.
- Expertise in Software product quality and testing methodologies.
- Excellent understanding and ability to develop tests, run tests, find defects and log defects effectively.
- Expertise in Test Management and Testing Tools.
- Ability to design, build, test and deploy effective test automation solutions.
- Have good knowledge on Automation Frameworks (Selenium, TestStack White, etc).
- Experience in Test script development using C#, or other scripting languages.
- Experience in designing automation frameworks for both Web and API.
- Different phases of testing: systems integration, systems testing & user acceptance testing.
- Good understanding of development/test processes
- Clearly report test status with metrics, covering test development, execution and defects status.
- Ability to estimate and plan testing and create structured Test Plans and Test Reports.
- Experience of using Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and self-motivated problem solver.
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment environments.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Knowledge in Azure, AWS
- Experienced at providing remote customer support.
- Experience of Performance testing, load, Interface/integration testing, stress, soak, and security.
Role:Quality Assurance and Testing - Other
Salary: 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVAs comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.